Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. L City Resident Complains About Police & Trash

I live in the city of St. Louis. There's a debate going on about who should run the police department - the city or the state. I never really gave it much thought, but as I stand in what used to be a clean alley at the back of my house, all I can see is city trash cans overflowing with trash.

People are now starting to stack trash bags on top of one another next to the trash cans. It's a real mess. The city is only picking up trash once a week instead of twice a week, like it should. Maybe the policemen's association is right about not wanting the city to control the police department.

Look at what the city has done with trash pickup. They can't even regulate picking up trash right, yet they want to control the police department? I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment