Saturday, June 28, 2008

Recycle Bins: Comments From an Area Resident

"I don’t have anything against recycling – but the very first time I put it out (recycle bin) when they told us to, the recycled stuff wasn’t even picked up! My cousin lives 2 miles from me and HER recycled stuff was picked up! What’s up with that?"

"Anyway, since they don’t want my recycled crap, I don’t want their recycle big ass can! So, I’m going to call today to have them pick it back up. It takes up space I need in my garage. Unless, that is, I do what my neighbor 2 doors down does, and just leave in the street all the time!! Oh, wait. I just looked out the window, and it’s finally gone! They have had it sitting in the street since the day it was delivered!"

"We just received a letter the other day telling us that Veolia is going to be our trash hauler and we are supposed to call our current hauler (Allied) and cancel them effective in October. I also received the yellow card telling me to call and have the recycle bin picked up if we don’t want it. No phone number on the card! HELLLLOOOO?! Thank Goodness for county government! Whatever would we do without them? :{} "

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:08 AM

    I've heard of problems of the wheels falling off the recycle bins. The bin is not that great of quality, but does anyone have this problem?

    Please post your comment here. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete