Thursday, September 06, 2007

Do Residents Really Give a Crap?

A disgruntled Trustee writes . . . .

I am a Trustee and Treasurer in our subdivision. It seems like I am the only one that gives a crap about anything than happens in here. Our dues are $10 per year for 130 homes. A statement went out in May and we still have 20 who have not paid. Actually six have NEVER ever paid.

I did send Charley Dooley an e-mail a while back. We have five trash services in here. That means someone has trash at the curb everyday of the week.

We are in unincorporated St. Louis County. Nothing is enforced. I have kept my RV in the driveway since 1985 and it looks better than most houses here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any suggestions for this trustee? The subdivision is Waycliffe Estates in Ballwin. Do you have a similar situation where residents just don't give a crap? What would out communities look like if we all didn't give a crap? Click on "Comments" below and share your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:57 PM

    The RV is not so bad check out he trash house at 11842 Spruce Haven Dr. With a large Dead Tree in there front yard and sticks and branches covering the sewer in there back yard. Because of them I have mice in my home and yard.
    Great work from Brookdale

    ReplyDelete